Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes a couple dozen
- 2 cups of Cake Flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1-1/4 cups of Confectioner sugar
- 3/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of Vegetable Shortening, softened at room temperature
- 1 envelope of Vanillina, or vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a bowl, mix together the flour, vanillina and salt, set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the shortening, butter and confectioner sugar until creamy.
3) Add the eggs and mix until well incorporated. Add the dry mixture and mix until you have a smooth dough.
4) Place some of the dough in a piping bag thatís been fitted with a large star tip and pipe out little cookies a couple inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
5) Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Report a problem