Cook time minutes
- 4 Large Red Bell Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 8 Cloves of Garlic, peeled but not chopped
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1) Add the oil and garlic in a large non stick skillet and preheat it over medium heat. Cook it long enough for the garlic to become fragrant and lightly golden.
2) Add the peppers and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Cook them for about 25 to 30 minutes or until they have cooked down and have caramelized around the edges and become soft.
4) Serve with some good quality Italian bread and enjoy!