Cook time minutes
- 1 ½ pounds of Ground Turkey
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped Parsley
- 1 raw Egg
- ¼ cup of Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp of Whole Milk
- 4 ounces of Italian Salami, finely chopped
- ½ cup of Sharp Provolone, finely diced
- ¼ cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 4 hard boiled Eggs, peeled
1) Cook the onion and garlic in 1 tbsp of olive oil for 5 to 6 minutes. Let it cool.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle a little olive oil to stop meatloaf from sticking.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the cooled onion and garlic mixture, parsley, bread crumbs, parmiggiano, raw egg, the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil, milk and the salami. Season with salt and pepper, add the turkey and mix until everything is combined but don’t overwork the meat.
4) Dump the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten out. To get rid of any air pockets, add ½ of the provolone along the middle lengthwise and place the 4 hard boiled eggs on top. Add the remaining provolone around the eggs and carefully shape into a loaf covering the eggs making sure its all the same thickness so it cooks evenly.
5) Bake for 45 to 55 minutes and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Report a problem