Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
Servingsserves 8 to 10
- 1 6oz container of Vanilla Yogurt, save the container because that will be your measuring cup.
- 1 container of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Containers of Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Containers of Flour
- Zest of One Lemon
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 envelope of Pandegliangeli or 2 tsp of baking powder and 2 tsp of vanilla extract
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line a 9X5" loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vegetable oil and sugar, add the eggs and lemon zest and blend to combine.
3) Add the flour, salt and pandegliangeli and mix until it's all incorporated.
4) Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown on top and fully cooked through.
5) Allow to cool completely before serving.
Report a problem