Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 2 to 4, depending on appetite
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Tbsp of Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of Honey
- Salt and PepperFor the Salad:
- 1 Bunch of Kale, leaves removed from the stem and leaves cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of Toasted Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup of Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) To make the dressing, add all the dressing ingredients in a jar, close it tightly with a lid and shake for about 30 seconds, set aside.
2) Add the freshly washed and trimmed kale leaves to a large bowl, add about one tablespoon of olive oil and using clean hands, massage the kale (kind of scrunching it in your hands) for about 1 minute.
3) Add the slices of apple, toasted walnut, touch of salt and pepper and the dressing. Give everything a good gentle toss and right before serving, top with the goat cheese crumbles.
Report a problem