Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 6 as a side
For the Dressing:
- 1 tsp of Anchovy Paste
- 2 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- 2 tsp of Red or White Vinegar
- 2 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp of Worcesteshire Sauce
- 1/3 cup of Freshly Grated Parm]
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- Salt, to tasteFor the Croutons:
- 2 cups of small pieces of torn bread
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of parm mixed with 1 tsp of dried garlic and 1 tsp of dried basilFor the remaining ingredients:
- 2 Bunches of Tuscan or Regular Kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 375F, toss the croutons on a baking sheet with the oil and parm mixture, pop them in the oven and bake until golden brown and crispy, meanwhile work on the dressing.
2) In a small bowl, add the anchovy paste, grated garlic, mustard, vinegar, lemon and a small pinch of salt, whisk to combine then add the oil while whisking and stir in the parm at the last minute.
3) Massage the kale leaves for a few minutes to soften the kale (watch the video for a better explanation) , then add it to a large bowl along with the croutons and dressing and toss together well. Serve with an extra grating of parm on top and dig in!
Report a problem