Cook time15 minutes
- 1 ½ lbs of Kale, trimmed and cleaned
- 1 cup of Vegetable Stock
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ cup of Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add the oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat and let it preheat until the garlic becomes lightly golden and fragrant.
2) Add the kale, stir it around so it's coated in the oil,(cover with a lid and let it wilt a bit if there is too much to toss at this point) add the stock and cranberries, cover with a lid. Allow it to cook for about 10 minutes
3) Remove the lid and increase the heat to medium high, season with salt and pepper and add the balsamic. Let it reduce for just a couple minutes.
Serve as a side to your holiday main course or as a main for your veggie loving friends!
Report a problem