Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes about 9
- 1 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup of Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 2/3 cup of Powdered Sugar
1) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, add the lime juice and zest along with the sugar and let it sit for a couple minutes.
2) Add the heavy cream to the lime mixture and on medium high speed whisk until the mixture develops soft peaks, meanwhile prep your pan.
3) Overline a 9x9Ē square pan with some plastic wrap and line the bottom with a layer of graham crackers, smear the cream mixture evenly over the crackers and line the top with a another layer (youíre making sandwiches so make sure itís nice and even)
4) Cover with the overhanging plastic wrap and pop them in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours or until set.
5) When ready to serve, let them sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before cutting and serving!