Cook time25 minutes
ServingsMakes 4 big ones
- 4 medium to Large Rolls
- 8oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, grated or minced
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- Pinch of Salt
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sugar and cream until smooth, place in a piping bag (or resealable plastic bag and snip off the corner) set aside.
3) In a large bowl, make the custard by whisking together the eggs, butter, milk, garlic, parm, parsley and salt, set that aside as well.
4) Split the top of the bun into 6 (watch video to see how this is done exactly) making sure not to cut all the way through, take the bag with the cream cheese mixture and pipe some in each corner of the roll, then generously dunk the roll in the custard (making sure you get the custard in each piece as well) then place on your prepared baking sheet, spooning over any leftover custard then sprinkling more parm.
5) Bake for about 25 minutes or until deeply golden brown, allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Report a problem