Cook time minutes
- 1 cup of Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- 2 cups of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ tsp of Grown Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- 1 Large Banana, sliced
- Fresh Berries (optional)
- ¼ cup of Sliced Almonds, toasted
1) In a small saucepan, add the almond milk and bring to a boil.
2) Add the oatmeal and cook it for about 1 to 2 minutes (depending on how mushy you like it) stir in the cinnamon and set aside.
3) Divide the mixture between two bowls, top each one with some of the sliced banana, a drizzle of honey and some toasted almonds.
4) Enjoy right away! This is a breakfast that really feels like a treat!
Report a problem