Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Dozen
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- Zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 1 cup of Fresh Blueberries
- Powder Sugar, optional
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, spray 2 Madeleine pans with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream together the eggs and sugar for 3 to 4 minutes on high speed or until the mixture thickens and develops a light pale color.
3) Add the vanilla, lemon zest, flour, salt and baking powder and turn mixer down to low and slowly stream in the melted butter. Mix until everything is well incorporated but donít over mix.
4) Divide the batter evenly in the pan, place a few blueberries in each one and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden and brown around the edges.
5) Let them cool for about 2 minutes in the pan, then invert them on a cooling rack and let them finish cooling. Sprinkle with confectioner sugar if desired.
Report a problem