Cook time25 minutes
- 2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Instant Lemon Pudding
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Neutral Oil
- 3/4 cup of Milk
- 1-1/4 cups of Fresh Blueberries
- 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Cold Unsalted Butter, cut into small pieces
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line 2 muffin tins with 18 liners and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the first top 5 ingredients, take about 1/2 cup of that dry mix and toss the blueberries in it and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, add the sugar and lemon zest (immediately add the lemon juice to the milk and allow it to sit while you work on the rest) and work your fingers in the lemon sugar to release the essential oils, then add the eggs and vanilla and use a hand held electric whisk until it becomes a thick pale color then while mixing, stream in the oil.
4) Add the milk/lemon mixture and dry ingredients, mix until incorporated then fold in the blueberry mixture and set aside.
5) To make the topping, in a bowl add the sugar, flour and butter and cut the butter in with a pastry cutter until its finely mixed in.
6) Divide your batter evenly in your lined muffin tins, top with the topping and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully baked and allow to cool before serving.
Report a problem