Cook time minutes
- 1 9” Graham Cracker Crust (or make your own, see my website)
- 8oz of Mascarpone, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of Lemon Curd
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of Confectioner Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Chopped Strawberries
- 1/4 cup of Seedless Strawberry Jam
1) In a Standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or using your food processor if you have decided to make your own crust) add the mascarpone, lemon curd, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla and salt. Cream together until your mixture is nice and smooth but don’t over mix it otherwise the mixture can get a bit grainy.
2) Place the jam in a microwave safe dish and microwave just for about a minute or so or until the jam is a bit more runny.
3) Pour mixture into prepared crust and top with whole strawberries (flat side down).
4) Brush the berries with the jam and pop the tart in the fridge so it can set for several hours.
Report a problem