Cook time35 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 16 Unbaked Biscuits, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- Zest of 3 Large Lemons of 4 medium lemons
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, lightly grease a 12 cup capacity bundt pan and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the sugar and lemon zest, coat each piece of the biscuits in the sugar mixture and layer them in the prepared pan, mix the butter and vanilla in a small measuring cup and pour evenly all over the top.
3) Bake the monkey bread for about 35 minutes, then leave it in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a serving dish and letting cool for a bit.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and some lemon juice until thick and pour-able, drizzle over the monkey bread and enjoy!