Cook time45 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 4 Eggs
- 1-3/4 cup of Ricotta
- Zest and Juice of 3 Fat Lemons
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper, spray with some non-stick spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, whisk together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy, add the eggs and continue to whisk until frothy and smooth.
3) Mix the lemon zest, juice, vanilla and ricotta together, add that in along with all the dry ingredients and whisk long enough just to incorporate everything together but avid over mixing.
4) Pour batter into your prepared pan, pop it in the oven for 45 minutes or until fully cooked through, allow to cool completely then cut into bite size pieces, dust with powdered sugar and dig in!