Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
For the spaghetti squash:
- 1 small Spaghetti Squash, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt, to tasteFor the filling:
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temp
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 4 oz of Diced Mild Provolone or any shredded cheese of your choice plus a few extra slices for topping
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- Salt, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 425, drizzle the oil and sprinkle some salt on the cut side of the squash and place it cut side down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, pop it in the oven to cook for about 45 minutes or until fully cooked through.
2) In a skillet, cook the onions and garlic in the oil for a few minutes, then add the broccoli, season with some salt and sauté for about 6 or 7 minutes until it becomes a little tender (cover the pan with a lid to help it along) once cooked, set this mixture aside.
3) Once the squash is cooked, using a fork, scrape out all the spaghetti squash and place it in a large bowl along with the cooked broccoli mixture, cream cheese, sour cream, provolone, and Parm and give everything a really good mix.
4) Fill the squash shell back up with all the filling, top with a few slices of cheese and pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.