Cook time20 minutes
- 2 lb of Tater Tots
- 4 oz of Velveeta (or more to taste)
- Splash of Milk for both the sour cream and the cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 2 tsp of Ranch Seasoning
- Cooked Crumbled Bacon
- Minced Scallions
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- Black Pepper
1) Bake the tots according to package directions.
2) To make the sauce, add the Velveeta and a splash of milk to a saucepan with the granulated garlic and paprika, cook stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Mix together the sour cream and ranch with a splash of milk until runny but still thick (I pour mine in a squeeze bottle) and set aside.
3) To assemble, top the tots with the crumbled bacon, sour cream mixture, black pepper and scallions, dig in immediately!
Report a problem