Cook time20 minutes
- 1/2 pound of Thick Cut Bacon
- 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1/8 tsp (or to taste) of Cayenne Pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (you will thank me with the easy cleanup this creates) and place a rack over the foil, set aside.
2) Lay the bacon slices on the rack and bake for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, add the maple syrup, brown sugar and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan and heat it up just long enough for the brown sugar to dissolve a bit and for the maple syrup to become runny.
3) Liberally glaze the bacon with the maple syrup mixture, pop the bacon back in the oven for about 5 minutes or so or until the bacon becomes a deep golden brown color.
Report a problem