Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- ½ lb of Ground Beef
- ½ lb of Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
- 2 Tbsp of Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp of Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 Fresno Chili, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp of Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups of Basic Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, sliced
- 4 oz of Dried mozzarella, cut into 1 inch cubes (you will need 8 cubes)
- Fresh Basil
- Mini Buns
1) In a food processor, add the onion, garlic, parsley and Fresno chili, whiz it up so you have a fine paste.
2) In a large bowl, add the ground beef, sausage, onion paste, bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Mix together well and divide the mixture into 8.
3) Make little patties out of the mixture, pop one piece of dried mozzarella inside the center of each one but make sure to cover it well by forming the sliders nice and tighly around it.
4) In a large skillet, add the olive oil and let it get hot over medium high heat. Add your sliders and cook them for 3 to 4 minutes all around so that they are fully brown on all sides.
5) Add the 2 cloves of sliced garlic to the skillet with the sliders and let that cook for about 30 seconds, add the marinara sauce and reduce the heat to medium-low. Place a lid on the pan and let the sliders cook in the sauce for about 4 to 5 minutes so that they are fully cooked through.
6) Serve on some mini buns and enjoy biting into these delicious babies. Nothing can prepare your pallet for the flavorful explosion and ooey gooey cheese that’s hiding in the center of each one.
Report a problem