Cook time5 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 4 cups of Chopped Cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Water
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Few Sprigs of Fresh Mint
1) Place the pieces of melon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and pop them in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or until completely frozen.
2) In a small saucepan, add the sugar and water, bring to a boil and cook just long enough for the sugar to dissolve then remove from the heat and add the mint and allow it to cool completely. Store the syrup in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
3) In a food processor, working in batches, add the frozen melon, some of the syrup a squeeze of lemon, puree until smooth. Continue to do this process until all of your sorbet is done!
4) Serve right away or pop it back in the freezer to set a little longer.
Report a problem