Cook time30 minutes
- 6 Ears of Corn, husks trimmed but not removed
- 4 Tbsp of Mayo
- 4 Tbsp of Sour Cream or Mexican Crema
- 6 oz of Crumbled Cotija Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro, optional
- Chopped Scallions, optional
- Lime Wedges, optional
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch of Chili Powder
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt, add the corn, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Remove them from the water, place them on a paper towel lined baking sheet and dry them off a bit.
2) Remove a couple of pieces of the husks and set aside. Grill the corn on a hot outdoor grill or indoor grill pan for just a few minutes or until charred on the outside.
3) Peel back the husks making sure not to remove them completely, take the reserved pieces of husks and tie them together (refer to video for more in depth instruction) so you have a handle.
4) In a small bowl, mix together the mayo and sour cream (or crema) and using a pastry brush, brush this mixture all over the corn, top with the cheese, chili powder, scallions, cilantro and a bit of lime and dig in!
Report a problem