Cook time1 hours 30 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 12
- 1/2 cup (one stick) of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Medium Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of Milk
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 9x5" loaf pan with parchment paper, spray with some non-stick spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, cream together the butter and sugar for one minute, then add the eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas and whisk until really well combined, about a minute or two.
3) Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon along with the milk and mix until the batter comes together.
4) Pour into your prepared pan and bake for 70 to 90 minutes or until it's fully cooked through, then let it cool completely before serving. If your oven runs hot, lower the temperature to 325 degrees or simply tent it with foil half way through to keep it from getting too dark.
Report a problem