Cook time20 minutes
For the crust:
- 1-1/4 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened at room temperatureFor the filling:
- 16oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- Zest and juice of one fat lemon
- 2 tsp of vanilla extractFor the topping:
- 2-1/2 cups of chopped strawberries
- Half of a 3oz packet of Strawberry Jello
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of Water
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper liners, set aside.
2) In a food processor, pulse together the butter and graham cracker crumbs to form a wet sand like mixture. Take about a tablespoon of mixture and place it in each cup of the muffin tin and press it down with the back of a spoon or small glass to compact it in the bottom.
3) In the same food processor, add the cream cheese, sugar, salt, eggs, lemon and vanilla and mix until really smooth.
4) Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups, pop it in the oven for about 15 to 18 minutes or until the sides are pretty set, allow to come to room temp while you work on the topping.
5) In a saucepan, add the water, cornstarch and sugar, bring to a boil and cook for a couple minutes or until thickened and no longer cloudy, add the gelatin, turn the heat off and whisk it in for a minute.
6) Pour the mixture over the strawberries, stir all together and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
7) Top the cheesecakes with the strawberry topping, then pop the whole thing in the fridge to set for several hours.
Report a problem