Cook time40 minutes
- 10oz of Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter
- 4 Tbsp of Brewed Coffee
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp of Cocoa PowderFor the Glaze:
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of Brewed Coffee
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, line with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Add the butter, coffee and bittersweet chocolate to a microwave safe bowl, microwave for about a minute until fully melted and let cook a bit.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar really well, then add the melted coffee and chocolate mixture, whisk to combine, add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Spread the batter in your prepared pan, bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until done and let cool completely.
5) To make the glaze, add the sugar, butter, salt and vanilla to a bowl, whisk to combine then add just enough coffee to make a thick pourable glaze, add to the brownies, allow to set then remove them from the pan using the sides of the parchment, cut and serve!
Report a problem