Cook time15 minutes
- 4 oz of Bittersweet Chocolate
- 4 oz of Semisweet Chocolate
- 8 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, cut into pieces
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/4 cups of Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, spray 4 6oz ramekins with some non-stick spray with flour (watch video to see the exact one I use) or butter with some butter and dust with cocoa powder, set aside.
2) In a large bowl (microwave safe) add the chocolate and butter, microwave in 30 second increments until melted, allow to cool for a few seconds, then whisk in eggs, egg yolks and vanilla.
3) Sift the sugar, flour and salt into the chocolate mixture, fold everything in with a spatula, then divide the batter among the prepared ramekins, bake for 14-16 minutes (the longer they bake the less molten they will be) then allow to cool for 5 minutes before inverting them and serving with ice cream.
Report a problem