Cook time minutes
- 16 Buttermilk Biscuits, uncooked
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, spray a 12 cup tube pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) Cut the biscuits in quarters and set aside.
3) In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook together the butter and brown sugar until the brown sugar dissolves.
4) In a large bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon, toss in the quartered biscuits and toss until the biscuits are covered in the cinnamon sugar.
5) Place the biscuit pieces evenly in the tube pan and discard any left over cinnamon sugar.
6) Pour the brown sugar butter mixture evenly over the top and bake for 30 minutes.
7) Let it cool for 10 minutes and invert onto a platter. Pull apart and enjoy!
Report a problem