Cook time25 minutes
- 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter (1/4 cup)
- 1 Head of Garlic, cut in half horizontally
- 2 lb of New Potatoes
- 1 cup of Dry White Wine
- 2 cups of Water
- 2 Tbsp of Old Bay
- 2lb of Little Neck Clams, properly purged and cleaned
- 3 Lobster Tails, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 Ears of Corn cut in half or quarters
- 1.5lb of Shrimp, shell on but deveined
- 2 Sticks of Melted Butter for serving
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Lemon Wedges
1) In a really really big pot, over medium heat, add the butter and garlic, cook a couple minutes or until fragrant, add the wine,let that reduce for a minute then add the water, few parsley stems and old bay, let it boil then add the potatoes and corn and cook covered on medium for about 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are halfway cooked.
2) Add the lobster tails over top of the potatoes, cover, cook for 4 minutes then add the shrimp and clams, cover and cook for another 5 minutes or until the clams open and the shrimp are fully pink and opaque.
3) Add to a large deep serving dish, finish with some parsley and surround with lemon wedges.
Report a problem