Cook time15 minutes
- 1 lb of Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp of Creole Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp of Hot Sauce (not tabasco)
- 1/4 cup of Worcesteshire Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 1/4 cup of Beer of White Wine
- 1/4 cup of Seafood Stock or Clam Juice
- 4 Tbsp of Butter, divided
- 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Scallions
1) In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 Tbsp of butter along with the garlic and cook over medium heat until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
2) Add the shrimp and creole seasoning and saute until the shrimp is about fully cooked through on both sides, remove to a plate and set aside.
3) In the same skillet, add the beer, hot sauce, lemon juice, clam juice or fish stock and smoked paprika, bring to a simmer and cook until the mixture reduces by half, about 5 minutes or so.
4) Add the shrimp back in along with the remaining butter and cook just long enough for the butter to melt, remove from the heat to a serving dish and sprinkle over the parsley and scallions.
5) Serve with hunks of french baguette and enjoy!
Report a problem