Cook time0 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 2-1/2 cups of Crushed Graham Crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- 3 Bananas, sliced
- 24 oz can of Crushed Pineapple, well drained and squeezed out of any excess liquid
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream, whisked until it develops stiff peaks
1) In a food processor, add the cracker crumbs and butter, blitz until it forms the consistency of wet sand, pat the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the pudding and milk, set aside for a few minutes to thicken.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy and well combined, whisk in the pudding mixture, pour this custard over the set crust, and set aside.
4) Top the custard with a layer of sliced bananas, followed by the crushed pineapple and then top with the whipped cream.
5) Top with a drizzle of hot fudge of your choice followed by some maraschino cherries, loosely covered with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
Report a problem