Cook time minutes
- 1 Prepared 9” Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 8 oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 8oz Blocks of Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
- ½ cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ cup of Regular Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- Chocolate Chips, for topping
1) In a large bowl add the cream cheese, both sugars, milk, espresso powder and vanilla extract. Whip with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes. Add the melted chocolate and mix for another 2 minutes.
2) Pour into the crust and sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Report a problem