Cook time minutes
- 1 Ĺ cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Stick of Softened Unsalted Butter
- ľ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 14oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Ĺ cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 2 cups of Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
1) In a large bowl mix together the first 3 ingredients until the butter is mixed through out the crumbs.
2) Press the graham cracker mixture in a 9Ē tart pan with a removable bottom and set aside.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the remaining ingredients accept the whipped topping. Pour into the prepared crust and set aside.
4) Spread the whipped topping over the top of the custard and decorate with lime slices. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This pie is so sweet and yet tangy that it makes the perfect combination. If you donít have limes around you can use lemons or oranges instead. Itís so easy and addictive you will make this over and over again.
Report a problem