Cook time minutes
- 1-1/4 cups of Ground Graham Crackers
- 6 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of Peanuts
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 8oz Blocks of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream
- 4 oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp of Butter, softened at room temperature
1) In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust and whiz it up until everything is finely crushed and when you pinch the mixture together, it holds well.
2) Press the mixture in the bottom and one inch up the sides of a 9” springform pan, set it in the fridge.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and peanut butter and mix it on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and keep mixing for another minute or so or until you have a smooth batter.
5) Pour the batter into the prepared crust, cover the top of the pan with a plate and set it in the fridge overnight.
6) About an hour before you are ready to serve it, make the ganache.
7) In a small saucepan, add the cream and bring it to a simmer.
8) Pour the cream in a bowl with the chocolate chips and let it sit for about 3 minutes.
9) Whisk it all together until the chocolate chips have melted, whisk in the butter as well.
10) Place it back in the fridge for about an hour to set a bit.
11) Remove the sides of the springform pan, and serve.
12) Wipe your knife in between cutting each slice so that all the slices come out nice and neat.
Report a problem