Cook time0 minutes
- 3 cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Tbsp of Instant Coffee
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- 1/4 cup of Frangelico, optional
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
1) In a small bowl, add the instant coffee and water, stir and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, the cream until soft peaks form, add the coffee, condensed milk, Frangelico, vanilla and salt and whisk for another minute to combine well.
3) Pour mixture into a container with a tight fitting lid, freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. Allow to come to room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Report a problem