Cook time25 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 cup of Arborio Rice
- 7oz can (or any similar to that size) of Tuna Packed in Olive Oil
- 1-14.5oz can of Whole Corn Kernels
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and roughly chopped
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes, halved or 2 vine ripe tomatoes chopped
- 4oz of Mozzarella, diced
- Handful of Italian Castalvetrano Olives
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
1) Cook the rice until tender in salted boiling water, drain and rinse well to cool and stop the cooking process.
2) Add the drained rice to a large bowl, along with the tuna, tomatoes, olives, hard boiled eggs, corn and mozzarella along with the oil and a pinch of salt, toss to mix well, adjust the salt and olive oil to taste, add to a bed of mixed greens and serve right away or chill in the fridge for half an hour before serving.
Report a problem