Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8, depending on size of the slices
- 1 lb ball of Pizza Dough
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 of a cup (or to taste) of Nutella
- 1 tsp of Granulated Sugar
- Fresh Fruit of your choice
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out your ball of pizza dough to an 11” circle, place it on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3) Brush the top with the butter and sprinkle over the sugar, bake for about 20 minutes or until deeply golden brown.
4) Allow the pizza crust to a cool a bit, then smear the Nutella evenly over the top and top it with some fresh fruit.