Cook time minutes
Servingsserves 4 to 6
- 1 2-lb Octopus, frozen is perfect for this
- ½ cup of Finely Chopped Celery
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, cut in half
- Juice of One Lemon
- 3 to 4 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Place the frozen Octopus in a pot filled with water, bring to a boil and cook for about an hour and a half. Remove to a plate and let it cool.
2) Cut the octopus into bite-sized pieces and add it to a bowl along with all of the remaining ingredients, cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Report a problem