Cook time30 minutes
For the Salmon:
- 3 Slices of Ciabatta or any other stale bread
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Fresh Tarragon
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
- Zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 2 Tbsp of Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 6oz Each Fillets of Salmon
- Salt and Pepper, to tasteFor the Veggies:
- 1 Zucchini, diced of cut into rounds
- 1 Yellow Squash, Cut into half moon pieces
- 1 bunch of Asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Shallot or Regular Onion, sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Squeeze of Fresh Lemon
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss together the chopped veggies with the shallot, olive oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and scatter evenly on your prepared pan (donít add the parsley and lemon juice, those are for the end) pop the veggies in the oven to roast for 15 minutes while you prepared the salmon.
3) In a small food processor, add the bread, tarragon, garlic, parsley, lemon zest and oil and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Take the veggies out of the town, carefully place the salmon fillets right on top, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and top them evenly with the bread and herb mixture (really pack it on with your hands so not much falls on top the veggies) and pop the whole thing in the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
5) When they come out, sprinkle the parsley all over and a little squeeze of lemon!
Report a problem