Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 3 lb of Mixed Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs
- 2 tsp of Dried Paprika
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary, leaves stripped from the stem and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 1-1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme
- 2 tsp of Dried Sage
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- About 12 cloves of Garlic, unpeeled
- 1-1/2 lbs of Baby Potatoes, halved
- Additional Olive Oil and a bit more Rosemary
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Chopped Parsley
1) In a bowl, whisk together the paprika, thyme, granulated onion, garlic, sage, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken and garlic cloves and make sure its well coated well
2) Cover and marinate for a few hours. Allow the chicken to rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes and meanwhile, toss the potatoes with some olive oil (about 2 Tbsp) rosemary, salt and pepper.
3) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, place the chicken and all itís lovely marinade in a large baking dish and surround with the potatoes.
4) Roast for about 1 hour or until the chicken is fully cooked through and the potatoes are golden brown. Scatter parsley all over the top and enjoy!
Report a problem