Cook time35 minutes
Servings4-6 depending on appetite
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, minced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of Flour
- 3-1/2 cups of Beef Stock
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- Few Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Few Sprigs of Fresh Thyme, stems discarded
- 8oz of Uncooked Egg Noodles
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup of Sour Cream
- Fresh Parsley
1) In a Dutch oven, add the oil, preheat between medium and medium-high heat, add the ground beef, cook until about 3/4 of the way the add the onion and garlic along with a pinch of salt and cook until translucent.
2) Add the flour, stir and cook for about 30 seconds then add the stock, dijon mustard, Worcestershire, thyme and garlic and herb seasoning, bring to a boil, simmer for a few minutes then add the noodles, cover and cook until noodles are cooked through.
3) Remove from the heat, adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, add the parsley and dig in!
Report a problem