Cook time35 minutes
- 2 or 3 Medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced or whole
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 12oz of Medium Cut Pasta of Choice
- 4.5 cups of Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp of All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of Pecorino
- 1/4 cup of Parm
- Plenty of Freshly Grated Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
1) In a Dutch oven, add the butter and oil, melt over medium heat, add the zucchini, onion and garlic, season with some salt and sauté for 10 minutes or until the zucchini practically starts to melt and develops some color (you might need to increase the temperature).
2) Add the stock, seasoning and some salt (if seasoning is salt free) , bring to a boil, add the pasta, cook about 8 minutes, then add the cheeses and plenty of black pepper, remove from the heat, put a lid on and allow it to sit covered for 10 minutes.
3) Serve with a bit more cheese and pepper and dig in!
Report a problem