Cook time40 minutes
- 4 (about 1-1/2 lb) of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Slap Yo Mama Seasoning or any seasoning of choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, minced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp o f olive oil
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 1-1/2 cups of Long Grain Rice
- 2 3/4 cups of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of Grated Parm
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
1) In a shallow Dutch oven, add the olive oil and preheat over medium-high heat, meanwhile, season the chicken on both sides with some Italian seasoning, chicken bouillon powder, slap yo mama and salt and pepper, add it to the hot skillet and sear on both sides until golden brown, remove to a plate and set aside.
2) Add the butter along with the garlic and onion, saute for a few minutes or until tender and translucent, then add the rice, cook while stirring for a couple minutes then add in the chicken stock, cream, parm and some salt and pepper.
3) Place the seared chicken in the stock and rice mixture, bring to a boil, cover and simmer on medium low for about 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and chicken is fully cooked, finish with fresh parsley and dig in!
Report a problem