Cook time15 minutes
- 12 oz of Cooked Sausage
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced in half moon slices
- 1/4 cup of Basil Pesto
- 1 cup of Tomato Puree
- 3 cups of Water
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 lb of Spaghetti
- 1 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- Salt, to taste
1) In a large heavy bottomed pot, add the water, tomato puree, garlic, onions, basil pesto and sausage, give everything a good stir, add the spaghetti (donít worry if it doesn't fit) and place it on your burner on medium high heat.
2) Bring the mixture to a rapid boil, once itís at that point, work the spaghetti into the bubbling sauce and allow it to cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the spaghetti is cooked al dente.
3) Season to taste with some salt, and make sure you stir every couple minutes to insure the spaghetti doesn't all clump together.
4) When itís finished cooking, stir in the parm and serve right away!
Report a problem