Cook time20 minutes
- ľ cup of Vegetable Oil
- ĺ cup of Milk
- Ĺ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- Ĺ tsp of Salt
- 1 ĺ cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Envelope of Vanillina or 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp of Orange Zest
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
- ľ cup of Brown Sugar
- ľ cup of Granulated Sugar
- ľ cup of Unsalted Butter, cold and cut into small cubes
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a muffin tin with liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, vanillina, baking powder and salt, set aside.
3) In another small bowl, toss the chocolate chips with 1/4 of the dry mixture and set aside.
4) In a large bowl, combine together the oil and sugar, add the eggs, and orange zest.
5) Add the milk and make sure itís combined (donít be scared if the batter splits at this point)
6) Add the dry ingredients and mix to incorporate and get a creamy mixture but donít over mix.
7) Add the chocolate chip mixture and just fold them in for a quick minute.
8) Divide your batter evenly among the muffin liners and set aside.
9) In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the topping and either using a fork or your fingers, mix everything together breaking up the butter into small itty bitty pieces.
10) Scatter the topping evenly on top of the batter, pop them in the oven to bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Insert a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean without any wet batter on it, the muffins are done!
11) Let them cool for a bit before serving.
Report a problem