Cook time minutes
- ½ pound of Orzo Pasta cooked according to packaged instructions
- 2 cups of Fresh Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- ½ cup of Fresh parsley
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Zest and Juice of One Lemon
- 3 Tbsp of Toasted Walnuts
- ½ cup of Freshly Grated Prmiggiano Reggiano (parmesan cheese)
- ½ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4oz of Crumbled Feta
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
1) In a food processor, add the spinach, parsley, lemon zest and juice, walnuts, salt, pepper and about 2 tbsp of the olive oil.
2) Blend until smooth and with the motor running, drizzle in the remaining oil.
3) Add the spinach pesto to the orzo along with the parmesan cheese and toss everything together to mix well. Top with the feta and dig in!
Report a problem