Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes 2 Dozen
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/3 cup of Almond Meal (fine almond meal works best)
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 3/4 cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, almond butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, and egg. Fold in the almond flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
2) Cover the dough and pop it in the fridge for about an hour.
3) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper then using a small ice cream scoop, form your cookies and place them a couple of inches apart then give them a gentle press and bake them for about 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges but still soft in the center, allow them to cool slightly before serving.
Report a problem