Cook time40 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
For the Salmon and Marinade:
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp of Light Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of CilantroFor additional ingredients:
- 3 Bell Peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp of Fajita Seasoning plus a little more for the salmon
- Olive OilFor the slaw:
- 3 cups of Coleslaw Mix
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 of a Jalapeno, sliced or minced
- Juice of either 1/2 of a big lime or 1 whole small lime
- Pinch of salt
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade, add the salmon and let it marinate while you work on the peppers.
2) Toss together the peppers and onions with the fajita seasoning and a couple tablespoons of olive oil and pop them in the oven for 20 minutes.
3) While the veggies roast, in a bowl, toss together all the ingredients for the slaw and set that aside while everything else cooks.
4) Remove the veggies from the oven, top with the fillets of salmon, drizzle the marinade over the salmon and veggies, sprinkle a little fajita seasoning on the salmon and pop the whole thing back in the oven for another 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.