Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes about 2 dozen
- 1-1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a mini muffin tin with some non-stick spray, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, melted butter, egg and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
4) Divide your batter evenly in your prepared tin, and if you’d like, sprinkle some toppings on the batter to get different flavored pancakes.
5) Bake them for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges and set in the center.
6) Allow them to cool for a few minutes before popping them out and serving!
Report a problem