Cook time minutes
- 1 lb of Green Beans, trimmed
- 6 oz of Pancetta, finely diced
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Cook the green beans in some boiling salted water for 3 minutes, drain and set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a large skillet with high sides and add the pancetta and cook or a couple minutes or until the pancetta turns golden brown, add the garlic and hot pepper flakes and cook for another minutes.
3) Add the balsamic vinegar and let it reduce for about 30 seconds.
4) Add in the partially cooked green beans, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for a few more minutes. Plate them on a large platter and enjoy!