Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
For the potatoes:
- 3lb of Fingerling Potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning, or more to taste
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup (loosely packed) of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Cup (loosely packed) of Fresh Dill
- 1 Shallot, finely minced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 cup of Red Wine Vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil, or more to taste
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- Salt to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Fill a large pot of water, add the potatoes, bring to a boil, add a generous pinch of salt, boil for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the seasoning, parm, oil, salt and pepper, place them cut side down on your prepared baking sheet and roast for 35 to 45 minutes or until crispy, meanwhile, make the chimichurri.
4) In a food processor, add the herbs and garlic, pulse until very finely minced, add to a bowl, add the shallot, hot pepper flakes, olive oil, vinegar and salt, set aside.
5) When the potatoes are ready, place on a serving plate and grate a little extra parm, serve the chimichurri alongside or drizzle right over the top.
Report a problem