Cook time10 minutes
- 16 oz of Cremini Mushrooms, halved if really big or left whole if they are on the smaller side
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup of Water
- 2 Sprigs of Thyme, stems removed and leaves roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat a large skillet over medium heat, add the oil and butter and allow the butter to melt and the mixture get hot. Add the mushrooms and thyme, saute for about 8 to 10 minutes or until they begin to slump down a bit a develop some good color.
2) Add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds, add the water and allow it to reduce a bit for a few seconds.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the cream, Parmesan and parsley and cook for 1 minute.
4) Serve right away!
Report a problem